Sunday, September 07, 2008

Weekend in Kentucky

We made a quick trip to Kentucky over Labor Day weekend. My grandparents (dad's parents) both turn 75 within a month of each other, so we had a surprise birthday party for them.

My grandparents, Barbara and Sonny:


All the food - it was a pitch in and the food was wonderful!


Jason and I:


The party was at my aunt and uncle's (Kent and Lesa) house. They have a brand new pool, so of course we had to try it out!

My mom and I:


Jason and I floating on balloons. We found that they work just as well as noodles to float on!


Then on Sunday we went out on Kentucky Lake. Another aunt and uncle (Denise & Chip) own a houseboat and we had a great time on it.

My aunt Denise, me, my mom, and Jason:


Jason, "partying like a rockstar"


This is a picture from when we first got to town, at my Grandma Rae's house. All of the doggies just love Jason.

Jason with my mom's two dogs (Casey and Bridget), and my grandma's dog (Holly)

No comments: