Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Nikki and Tyler's going away party

Nikki and Tyler are getting ready to move to Italy for 3 years so we had a going away party for them last weekend. We had an italian themed dinner party and had so much fun! There was tons of food - bruschetta, an antipasto platter, salad, lasagna, cheese/crab stuffed shells, garlic bread, cheesecake, and gelato.

I was a little worried about fitting 13-15 people in our dining room, but with a little genius work by my mom, we made it work. I decorated with what I would consider tuscan colors. The napkins were alternating a green, burnt red, and gold. This first picture is before I put the silverware in the pocket fold napkins.






We took a big group picture but I'm waiting on that photo (hint, hint Nikki!) Here are pictures of our mini guests though - Molly, Allison, and Gavin. I was convinced that Jen would go into labor that night and we'd have a fourth little one, but she held off.


No comments: