Luke has been doing some of the cutest things lately so I tried to get them on video.
1. He's learning body parts! He knows his nose, his head/hair, his hands, his feet/toes, and we're working on eyes and mouth. This video is him showing off his feet, hands, and head.
2. He hasn't quite gotten down saying "Uh oh" but now anytime he drops something he throws his hands up in the air. Of course this was great fun so it became a game of dropping the cup, throwing his arms up in the air, repeat.
3. Luke now likes to tell us when it's time for a nap.
4. Sometimes we just call him David Beckham.
5. And the word of the day is ..... mama! :)
6. Luke has learned to shake his head yes and no. He especially loves to say no when I ask if he'll share something with me, but then he'll turn around and share it with daddy! Little turkey. Still, when someone looks this cute saying no, you can't hold a grudge.
7. Luke has really gotten into signing "more" and "please" lately. Usually more is tapping your fingers together, but most in Luke's room at daycare do it by pointing into the palm of the hand. Please is rubbing your chest. Such a polite little boy!