Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm in love :)

We were lucky enough to see our little bean again today! I called the OB office this morning to make sure they knew that I started on the Lovenox yesterday per the hematologist recommendation. While I was talking to her, we decided that as I start the Lovenox it would be a good idea for me to come in and have another ultrasound and make sure things are still looking good.

Jason couldn't come with me, so my mom got to come see her future grandbaby. Everything was just perfect! Measuring right on track, heartbeat is now at 160 (wow! Mine is only at about 60!), and the little raspberry is starting to look more like a little baby. The head is is on the left side and then the little white area showing up on the top middle is the start of the arm! I tried to label them in the 2nd picture.





Who knew that we would love something so tiny, so much!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hello tiny baby! I see your tiny arms. Keep on keepin' on in there!