Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to work

I started back to work this week and it wasn't quite as traumatic as I thought it would be - I think the lead up was worse. He stayed with Grandma this week so that it would be an easier transition for me. I got to call and check up on his as much as I wanted, I had pictures sent to me during the day, and I even had a visit for lunch on Monday! From now on he'll be at her house on Mondays, daycare on Tues-Thurs, and then I have Friday's off (yay!)

He wasn't really himself this week (either from the shots on Tuesday, or maybe just because being at grandma's was "different"), but he still had some good moments.

He loves the mobile at grandma's house as much as the one at ours:


We went to dinner Friday night with some friends that we originally met through Jason's car club, so Luke wore a shirt that was quite fitting. (It says "My daddy drives a fast car.")


Just a smiling happy baby on Saturday morning:


Learning to sit in his bumbo seat ... he's sort of cheating in this picture - if he leaned his head back a little then it was resting against the couch. He's getting so much better at his head/neck control though!


Weekend mornings are great for play time ... and that can wear a little boy out!

No comments: