Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More video

Luke has learned to jump in his jumperoo and the doorway jumper at Grandma's. I've started to call him Tigger (from Winne the Pooh*) because of it! My favorite is how he jumps on just one leg.



Like I mentioned in the post below, he's become a fan of oatmeal. It will be interesting to see what he thinks of peas.



*If you aren't familiar with Tigger, he bounces a lot. His theme song is,
A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
Their tops are made out of rubber,
their bottoms are made out of spring
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy,
fun, fun, fun, fun, fun,
The most wonderful thing
about Tiggers is:
I'm the only one!

So when Luke is bouncy bouncy bouncy, he's my little tigger. :)

1 comment:

Anna said...

I like how he eyes the dog walking by like "Hmm....how do I do that?!"