Monday, April 18, 2011

Random phone pics

Here are some of the pictures that I've taken on my phone in the last month or so. Playing fireman at Grandma and Grandpa's house (I didn't actually take this one - Luke spent the weekend with them and Grandma sent me this picture.)
Using his bathtub crayons - he LOVES them
Going for a walk! He had to have his drink - mommy and daddy were both carrying drinks too (that might have possibly been of the alcoholic variety.)
A new trick - climbing on the fireplace.

Shopping with mommy - we stopped at the cookie place and they had perfect little Luke sized cookies

At the Nike outlet store in Florida

Seeing daddy after a few days apart - in the Orlando airport right when we got off the plane
At the hospital before his tubes surgery - I think this was about 5:30 in the morning
Messy eater!

1 comment:

Megan said...

is he a mini-Jason or what!!