Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Haven't Met You Yet

Jason and I had a date night tonight and went to see Michael Buble in concert - this was the third time we've seen him, and by far, my favorite. His songs have been important in so many parts of Jason and I's relationship - "For Once in My Life" was our first dance at our wedding, "Lost", "Hold on", and "Smile" were songs that helped us get through our struggles with infertility, and "Just Haven't Met You Yet" was our song with Luke. I love seeing them performed live.

Our seats were amazing - 10th row, to the front right of the stage. Basically we were just above being level with the stage - and in front at the same distance as the 3rd row floor seats. AWESOME.



Two of my favorite videos. The first is Me and Mrs. Jones - which was his first encore.


This one is A Song for You - which was the final one he did. The video starts with the lone trumpet out in the crowd - get past that and you'll see him sing, without the microphone. Incredible.

No comments: