Thursday, October 14, 2010

Weekend in Brown County

Last weekend we went down to Brown County and spent the weekend in a cabin. We had such a great time! We went with my mom, my sister and Matt, and my brother and Haley.

Most of the pictures are in this album, but here are some of my favorites of Luke (because let's be real - that's probably why 99% of you read this blog)

Brown County Cabin Album

Luke had his own special little camp chair, bought just for this occasion (although I'm sure will get plenty more use)


This first morning we were there, Luke and I were the first ones up. He didn't want to be left by himself in the other room, so I stuck him in the sink. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.


On Saturday we first made a stop at the Brown County Winery.


Luke was sad that he couldn't taste any.


We made it up to him though when we went into Nashville, where Luke got to try some of my dutch apple ice cream. After the first few bites, I'm pretty sure he thought it was his, and got mad at me when I'd eat some.


It was a big food weekend for him - he also got to have pancakes one morning!


The rest of our time was spent relaxing, fishing in the pod, hanging out in the hot tub. Can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: